Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Cars



Here are some of the items  I use in my own car that help make my life easier.   I use the sunscreen in the front window to block out the sun.   Yes!! That is Star Wars.   Your choice to pick whatever picture you want on it or no picture.   It helps keep the steering wheel from becoming a wheel of fire, the leather seats from burning the skin off of us & the car a bit cooler in the summer.  

For all my night driving in all kinds of weather, I prefer to use the Sylvania Silver Star Ultra.  They shine light on the road & on to the shoulder of the road.  I'm able to see clearly anything in the road & on the side of the road.   It lights up the down the road too!!  No matter the type of night or weather I'm able to see clearly.

The wipers I use to keep the window clear are Rain-X.   These hold up to the rain & winter snow.   They do not squeak.   No matter what the weather my windows are clear.  They are also easy to put on.   Some wiper brands have not been so easy.  I'm not going to drop their name or give them a bad report.  Their brand just did not work for me.  Rain-X is user friendly.   User friendly stuff goes a long way for me.

The washer fluid I use in the car to remove any unwanted bud marks or slop from other cars is Rain-X De-Icer.  We use that year round.  Yes! Even in the summer.  It gets the nasty bug marks off the window. 

Here are some products that make my driving time more enjoyable.   These can make for easy Christmas gifts!!  


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment