Sunday, November 6, 2016

Who are You in Christ?


Do you know who you are in Christ?

Do you know the treasures that are in you?  Sometimes it can be buried under stuff that we picked up through life.  Contact me, I got shovels to help dig. 

These books are helpful: for guys Wild At Heart by John Eldredge; for girls Becoming Myself:Embracing God's Dream of You by Stasi Eldredge

How do you know the design God gave you?  What is driving you deep down?   The stuff God put in us from when we were being created in our mother's womb is part of our design, the treasures that lay deep within us.  

As we grow through are childhood into being adults, the treasures get unpacked & built up. Sometimes the treasures don't even get unpacked to be built up or only part way.   Then what do we do?

We can go to God & ask Him to send people to us to help us.  We need help sometimes from people & sometimes only from God.   Here's a small prayer that might help you.......God please send Your people to surround me who are safe & trust worthy that will help build me up & help me unpack the treasures You put in me.  Lord help me to be open to receive the help. In Jesus name, Amen.
  
If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment