Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Flashlight


The Stanley FL5W10 Waterproof LED Rechargeable Spotlight  is very light weight & bright.  The charge lasts.  My oldest got one for Christmas one year & I liked it so much I had to get one.  If you hunt, fish, walk at night, have it in your car, or use it for when the power goes out, this flashlight is worth every penny you spend on it.  

The flashlight beam lights the path before you.  You will have clear view of where you are walking at night.   It will float if you drop it in the water.  You have a chance to retrieve it.     I have dropped it & it has survived the drop.    

 Another flashlight that we use & keep in the car.  It has 3 legs that make it stand with a rotating head.

Stanley 95-111 Mini Tripod LED Flashlight

This helps free up your hands when having to work on the car or any other projects around the house.  This is a great stocking stuffier. 

If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment