Sunday, December 4, 2016

Any Health Problems


Our health is very important.  Staying healthy can be hard if we have a family history of sickness & disease.  There are steps to stop the flow of family history of sickness & diseases.   It's more than eating right, getting plenty of rest & exercise. Those 3 steps are key players. We can do more to have better if not great health.  

You may feel that you have been ill for so long, you have no idea what healthy would even look like.    If you gave up on health & came in agreement with sickness, disease & death but want out of that agreement there is a way.  

Some might feel that they are not worthy of health.  Their life choices have locked them in to sickness & disease.   That could not be so far from the truth.  Jesus did not come for everyone else & skip you.   
 
If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment