Sunday, November 20, 2016

Something Blocking You?

Have any goals in life & having problems reaching them?

Is there something always blocking you?   Do you feel like you keep hitting the ceiling & can not get pass it, no matter what you try or do?

Sometimes there can be something holding us back or blocking us that we had no idea that could.  It could be something in our own thinking or something else?

When we know there is something we need to be doing but are unable to move forward to do it, can be very frustrating.   The blocks can be caused by our own thinking, word vows from the past,  principles of life not being applied or something else. 
  
If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment