Sunday, November 13, 2016

Unwanted Patterns


Noticed any patterns in your life you want to stop?  

Some of the patterns could have been passed down from generation to generation.   Or you started our own. It could be how you think to the food choices you pick.  Sometimes it takes fresh eyes to help see where the pattern might have started or the steps of the pattern.   

Start by looking at what you want to change.  Write it down, this helps to stay focus on one thing at a time.   Then keep your eyes open during your day to see what might trigger the pattern to start, write that down.   Jot notes down what happens during the pattern.   How do you feel during it, will be good to write down also.  Look over what you wrote down to see if you notice the pattern anywhere else in your life or your family life.  Information is powerful when you are looking to change your life.   Contact me, I can help.


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment