Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Coffee


Coffee is a must for my mornings.   I have not always been a coffee drinker.   In my younger years I would go to a coffee shop & have a cup of coffee while I visited with friends.   Then I got married &  it was once in a while with dessert.   Had my first child & still was only when I was up all night with him.   My coffee maker & grinder would last forever. Since I would rarely was used it.

As the family grew to 2 kids, coffee was a must.  I started to wear out coffee makers & grinders left & right.   I have tried all different types & brands along the way.   All of the coffee makers made coffee & the grinders all ground the beans.   I did not favor one over the other until we lost power in a storm & no way to make coffee.  I'm sure my hubby thought of some way to make coffee for me.  But there had to be an easier way.

When visiting one of our friends house they had a coffee press.  No power need to make coffee!!!  Let all rejoicing begin!!!!!!!    Over the years I tried different brands of coffee presses all worked just fine.  I'm using right now the Hamilton Beach Grinder, Travel Coffee Press (when I have the need to travel)  & Coffee Press.
        
 Now all I need is hot water.  No problem, that is the easy part.   I use for my everyday use is a electric tea kettle.  In about 3 minutes I have hot water.  
  
I'm not going to get in to the brand of coffee or even the creamer I use.  Everyone has their own likes & dislikes.   I will say my coffee is the reason I roll out of bed in the morning.  


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment