Sunday, November 27, 2016

Relationships Strained


How do you connect with people?

Relationships that are strained are hard to live with.  Things that might cause the strain may not be the other person.  Strains can be triggers in us that the other person might hit & set off.  Then we react to what we are feeling & not react to what is really happening.

Other things that can put a strain on relationships are not having clear boundaries,  wounds from past relationships, word vows (that will never happen to me again),   being in unhealthy relationships,  ungodly soul ties, the list can go on & on.

What do we do?

If we are willing to face ourselves & any pain inside of ourselves we can change strained relationships into health relationships that are life giving.  It can take some time & not all relationships can be turned around.  Relationships are a two way street & both people must be willing to change.   


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment