Sunday, June 4, 2017

Edge of the Storm Part 4



What do you do when see a storm coming towards you?   Do you run?  Check the paths that lay before you?   Ready yourself for a fight? Or do you go above the storm & ride it?  

How do yo make your choices?  Do you look at facts? Go on emotions to maker your choices? Listen to others or do what others would like?  Take time to think over everything?  Or freeze up because you are afraid to make the wrong choice?  


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment