Sunday, December 11, 2016

Overwhelmed


Feeling overwhelmed?

It's very easy to get overwhelmed when we pulled our sight off of God & onto everything that comes at us & what we are dealing with.

Don't worry about details beyond your control,  Genesis 7:16 (NIV)
" The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord shut him in."

 What cause us to forfeit peace with God,  Genesis 21:7( NIV). And she added, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age.”

When you are feeling overwhelmed what do you have your eyes on? Is it on the waves that are crashing down on you or on the One who can pull you up out of the waves?   Once our eyes are on the waves that keep pulling & pushing us down, it may not be easy to adjust our eyes off of them.  With help we can look above & start to walk out a different view. 
 
If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment