Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Washing Machine



 This is the wash machine that replaced my whirlpool front loader.  I had the whirlpool front loader for about 5 years before it stop working completely.  There were lots of problems with it along the way.  It started out great!  I did enjoy the washer.   But it did have it's moments of the water pump not wanting to drain the water for one reason or the other.  That was very much a pain.  Since we have gotten  this Electrolux Washer, I do not have any problems.   I have owned it for about 6 months now. I have used it on all types of laundry & dirt.   No problems with it.   It runs like a champ!!!  Very quiet!

There is a light on the inside of the washer.  Very nice to have.   I don't miss any clothing items when removing it to the dryer.   The washer machine is very powerful on the spin cycle.  The clothes come out near dry, so I don't need to run the dryer as much.   

I still have the whirlpool dryer for now.  That is still running.  Both washer & dryer are stackable.  When you are living in a small space that is a winner feature!!  The Electrolux washer was taller than the Whirlpool washer which made the dryer an inch or two taller.   That was nice too.   

The settings on the Electrolux washer stumped me.   I never had so many choices to do laundry with.  Then I tried out all the settings.   I was impressed with them.  I do enjoy the sanitizing setting for the towels. It makes the towels soft again.  Something with that cycle works on return the towels back to the soft thick brand new towels.   

I do use my homemade laundry soap.  You can look through  House Stuff posts to get the  recipe for that.  I do enjoy washing clothes with the Electrolux washer.  



If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment