Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hope

                                               

Here' s a poem that was shared with me.    As  you read it, I hope  you find the peace you are looking for, the wind under you wings & the comfort for you that there is a reason for everything, even if you can not see it.                                                                  


My life is but a weaving, between my God and me,
I do not choose the colors, He worketh steadily.
Ofttimes he weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper, and I the underside.
Not till the loom is silent, and the shuttles cease to fly,
Will God unroll the canvas, and explain the reasons why
The dark threads are as needful in the skillful weaver's hand
As threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.

Anonymous


To many times we ask & wonder why I'm having to deal with or go through this.   Try looking at the good that is coming out of the "dark threads".   See what is being made.   We may need help looking pass the "dark threads".   Reaching out to someone who is not in the middle of it can help with that. 

If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment