Sunday, February 19, 2017

Facing Pain


Facing your past hurts or choices is never easy.   Sometimes it is to heavy & hard to face by yourself.    But trusting someone else to see the hurts & past choices may be to much for you to deal with.  It takes a lot to let someone in to help hold your hand to face pain.  Only you can let someone in to your walls to help you carry the burdens.

When letting people in to the walls it feels like it is to much to carry & do.  But once you take the first steps, some of the pressure is released.  Each step you take it is easier to breath.   


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment