Sunday, February 5, 2017

Are You Mad At God?


Are you mad at God?

That's a loaded question.   If your Christian do you dare say yes out loud if you are??!!   If you are mad at God, He knows already. 

There is no shame or guilt to be had, if you are.    Let's look at the why are you mad at God.   That is where you may want to jot the things down on paper so you can keep track.

You can talk with God about each one.   You might want to think about asking for forgiveness for each thing you wrote down.   


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment