Sunday, December 22, 2019

Communication

   Communication is a very important key in relationships.   Think about it, even if a person does not have the ability to verbally speak, there is Sign Language to aide in communication!!  Sign Language  was created before texting & any other tech stuff was created to help speak for those who can not.      





  The song written by Paul Simon, "The Sound of Silence", has a verse in it that real drives home what is happening with communication today, 
 ".....Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share....".    People want to be heard but are not listening to each other.   People are so bent on being heard & being right, people are stop listening to what the other person is saying.    When the ears & hearts of the people close, communication dies.   


   Without communication there is no forward motion in relationships or the world!  To be in communication with each other does not mean you have to agree with everything the other person is saying, thinking or feeling.   Just hear them out.   They might surprise ya with something.  Who knows what they are saying just might help out with what you are saying.   


I pray for better communication in your relationships & through out the world.  



If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate this. In our family, we run into communication problems often! I found a free online course which helped me set my intentions differently so I can believe we'll work through those sticky situations when we misunderstand each other. I also am grateful to learn maturity skills so as time goes by we can learn to remain peaceful when effective communication is a challenge. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete