Sunday, November 17, 2019

Solace

   Solace is define as:
"comfort in sorrow, misfortune, or trouble; alleviation of distress or discomfort.
something that gives comfort, consolation, or relief" (from https://www.dictionary.com/browse/solace) 



  Where do you find solace?  Where does your peace come from?  With the Holiday season coming up fast, what is your solace? 

  Here's a song from Living Color called "Solace of You"   https://youtu.be/vIUke0CCvDs


In the Bible, Kings James Verse, speaks of solace in only one verse, it's 
"Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves."  
 So God wants us to take solace with each other.  


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment