Sunday, November 4, 2018

Desire

  Desire..... what do we know about it?   It could be something as simple as having an deep longing of something, a want or a wish.   


  What do you desire?  Do you have a list of things that you desire to do, go, have or see?  What is your plan to achieve your desires?  Do any of your desires conflict with each other?   That is ok.  I would try not to go for or do them at them same time.   If you need help building a list, contact me.

If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment