Sunday, February 11, 2018

Clothes

How do you pick your clothes?  Is it a style, color, texture & print?   Or is it all of that?   Do you have tons of clothes & nothing to wear?   Do your clothes make you feel like on top of the world, full of energy?





 Or do your clothes do not line up with your personality & drag you down?   How can you line your personality & your clothes together?  

What color are you drawn to & you come a live in?   What style of clothes do you feel that you come alive in?  What do you dislike/feels like your energy just gets sucked out of you?  

Don't just look at your clothes but your shoes/make-up/hair do & jewelry.   If you need help with getting to know who you are contact me.


If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment