Sunday, January 21, 2018

True You


The true you.........do you even know that person or did you get buried  or not even found?  Are you living with what you think you would like to be?  Are you just a shell & are empty on the inside? Do you lack confidence to be you?  Were you told not to be who you are? 

Not knowing who we are can leave us with a lack of confidence & a ton of questions & may lead us down the wrong path in life, when all you are trying to do is just fit in somewhere.  

Once you are walking in your true self  & knowing who you are, you will have more self confidence.  Being in-line with your true self can give you a new flow with life.  Even relationships will be different.  Life in general will look & be different.   You may even feel free.   When we are not walking in our true self, it can feel like we are being oppressed, a heavy burden is keeping us locked down.  

I would love to help you find your true self.



If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment