Sunday, July 23, 2017

After the Elementary Princples



After the elementary principles we need to move to the next step.  What does the next step look like?
In 1 Peter 4:7-11 gives us what the next step looks like.    
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+peter+4%3A7-11&version=NIV

Step 1: self-control & sober-minded, for the sake of your prayers. 

Step 2: keep loving one another, love covers a multitude of sins.

Step 3: show hospitality to one another without grumbling,  
hospitality with a joyful heart.

Step 4: each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, not to build self up.

Step 5: May God be glorified through all that you do.

These look like simple steps.  So why are so many missing it?   It could have been many were stuck at the Elementary Principles & did not know there is a next step.   I hope this help shed more light on it.  

If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment