Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Pen & Paper


 I do a lot of writing.  I have used a lot of different types of pens in my days.   I have found that the Paper Mate Profile pen's are the best.   The Paper Mate Profile pen glides across the paper with ease.  The ink is not runny.  The grip at the end of the pen is the perfect width so your fingers do not fatigue.   I can easily write for hours with the Paper Mate Profile pens.  Unless you are left handed.  If you are it will smear.  Sorry left hander's, not sure what pen will work for you.

I'm also picky about the paper I write on.  The paper has to be a good weight.  Not to thin & light but not to thick & heavy.   The paper needs to be smooth too.   I have found Composition Book Wide Ruled Lines  notebooks work for me. 

If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment