Sunday, January 22, 2017

Learning Disablities


Do you have any learning disabilities? Or know someone who has them?

Learn disabilities come in a large spectrum of different things.   Going through school is made a little bit more interesting when you have learning disabilities.   Parents/ teacher/care giver's work to see what will help with the learning process.   Lot's of it is through trail & error.   What worked for one does not work for everyone. 

Having the flexibility as a parent/teacher /care giver's are important to meet the level of care for the person with the learning disability. 

If what I offer here is relevant to you in any way, please consider donating. As I tend to my family (disabled hubby and homeschooled kids) I write in my free time. No knitting here but I love Taco Bell now and then and your donations help keep the spicy food coming. Every donation is appreciated!!!




Donations are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment